4th IFIP International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Theory and Practice
From October 06, 2015 10:35 until October 07, 2015 12:35 Save to calendar
Posted by Webmaster
The IFIP International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Theory and Practice (IFIP AITP 2015) is the fourth in a series organized by IFIP Technical Committee 12 (Artificial Intelligence) and its Working Groups.
Authors should highlight the benefits of AI technology for industry and services. Papers describing advanced prototypes, systems, tools and techniques and general survey papers indicating future directions are also encouraged. Papers describing original work are invited in any of the areas listed below. Acceptance will be based on quality, relevance and originality, and, above all, on the practical value of the work. There will be both oral and poster presentations.
- Industrial Applications of Artificial Intelligence Speech and Natural Language Interfaces
- Cognitive Computing
- Big Data
- Ontologies and Semantic Web
- AI for Knowledge Management
- Intelligent Decision Support Systems
- Intelligent Agents
- Integration of AI with other Technologies
- Distributed AI Algorithms, Techniques, and Applications
- Evaluation of AI System
- Distributed AI Systems and Architectures
- AI Languages, Programming Techniques and Tools
- Intelligent Systems Engineering & Design Methodologies
- Knowledge Acquisition
- Structured and Unstructured Data Mining
- Bayesian Networks and
- Fuzzy Logic and Plausible Inference
- Hardware and Robotics
- Social Impact and Implications of AI
- Evolutionary Computation and Algorithms
- Business Process Management & Enterprise Portals
- Intelligent Information Retrieval
- Learning and Adaptive Systems
- Planning and Scheduling
- Organisational Memory Knowledge Systems
- Knowledge & Innovation Management
Paper submission: May 1, 2015.
Notification of acceptance/rejection: June 1, 2015.
Camera-ready copy due: July 2, 2015.
The page limit in Springer LNCS style is 15 pages. Submissions must be unpublished and not submitted for publication elsewhere.
Formatting instructions and the LNCS style files can be obtained at http://www.springer.de/comp/lncs/authors.html
The EasyChair submission site is at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=aitp2015
Tharam Dillon, Curtin University, Australia
Program Committee Members